1. Know what’s hot in your chosen niche. Start the process by checking relevant RSS feeds and by visiting forums that are frequented by your target audience. Your goal here is to determine the issues or topics that they’re talking about. These are the best things that you can discuss on your blog posts so you can easily capture the attention of your target readers.
2. Target different angles. Read blog posts about those topics that you would like to write about. Your goal here is not to copy them but to know how you can possibly set your blog posts apart from the rest. Target different angles and if needed, dig deeper so you’ll produce way better blog posts compare to your competitors’.
3. Spill the beans. Your blog posts will surely make some serious noise online if you load them with solid information and insider tips. So, don’t hesitate to share your in-depth knowledge with your readers. Tell them about your techniques so they can learn certain things the faster way. Amazing Posting
4. Keep it simple. Make it easier for your readers to understand the message that you’re trying to get across. Write as if you’re having a conversation with a 10th grader. Use layman’s terms all the time. If you need to use highly technical words to better explain your ideas, make sure that you define them first.
5. No to blatant ads. Keep in mind that the main reason why people visit your blog is because they want to get informed. So, don’t even think about doing hard-selling. Its best if you focus on addressing the learning needs of these people first and then, subtly mentioning the products and services that you sell. Don’t make these people feel that they’re obligated to buy otherwise, they’ll surely leave your blog in a heartbeat.